Participate in My Nonsense

Friday, October 29, 2004

I've been tricked by my wife

Having already bought a breadmaker for my wife for Christmas, my wife informs me yesterday that she acquired a perfectly good one a friend's mom was giving away. You need to understand that nobody knows about my holiday purchase except for my dad and a corpulent, talkative cashier.

So, what am I to do? Should I reveal my purchase and decide the fate of both breadmakers or hold off until December 25th? I opted for showing my cards.

Now that I think about it, I think it was a ploy by my wife and her friend to get me to give her the breadmaker early. I'm guessing Stephanie suspected I had purchased a breadmaker for her for Christmas and involved her friend in a scheme that would force me to give it to her early. I've been SCAMMED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home