Participate in My Nonsense

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Church of Satan Marquee Messages

I know the Church of Satan exists but I'm sure I've never seen a building. But, what if the Church of Satan had a building in your community and had a marquee out front where they posted messages with witty phrases and cute slogans? Here's what I've come up with...

  • Have an obsession with possession
  • Live subliminally
  • Devil inside. Devil inside. Every single one of us, the Devil inside
  • Don't be a speed demon. There's no need to speed
  • Have you read LaVey today?
  • Don't rock the boat; sacrifice a goat
  • Spend eternity where it's warm
  • If those three guys can survive the fiery furnace, so can you
Post your own Church of Satan marquee messages in the comments below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home