Participate in My Nonsense

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Various Stuff From This Week

I was at the theater on Monday waiting in line at the concession stand to purchase the popcorn that my son would later expel from his body when I saw this sign on the container holding the glazed pecans:
Warning: product may be habit forming

You know things are bad at work when the guy who's about to hand you your Christmas bonus says, "Do you have change for a $5?"

This blog was visited by a bot from an Internet watch dog hired to survey the Internet for illegal or suspicious activity. Perhaps it was because of this post. On a related note, I've had a handful of clicks to my site from people who have searched for how to make household bombs.

The intake and outputs of my new water heater have been slowly leaking all week so I have to tear it apart to fix it which means shutting off the water to the whole house again.

The garage door broke this morning and my CRV is trapped inside. The garage door peeps are coming on Monday morning to fix it at an estimated cost of $350. Add that to the $300+ I spent last week on the hot water heater. No wonder Dave Ramsey says to keep at least $1000 in an emergency fund. Too bad I haven't done that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home