Participate in My Nonsense

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Top 5: Albums

In the spirit of High Fidelity, which I watched again recently, here are my top 5 albums* in no certain order:
  • Def Leppard, Hysteria
  • Delirious, Glo
  • Giant, Last of the Runaways
  • U2, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
  • Switchfoot, The Beautiful Letdown
Here are some honorable mentions:
  • Anberlin, Never Take Friendship Personal
  • Audio Adrenaline, Lift
  • Audio Adrenaline, Underdog
  • Audio Adrenaline, Until My Heart Caves In
  • Bad Company, 10 from 6**
  • Coldplay, X&Y
  • Coldplay, Parachutes
  • Delirious, King of Fools
  • The Fray, How to Save a Life
  • Fuel, Somthing Like Human
  • Grammatrain, Flying
  • Journey, Greatest Hits**
  • Our Lady Peace, Gravity
  • Pearl Jam, Ten
  • Pete Stewart, Pete Stewart
  • Sanctus Real, Fight the Tide
* Yes, I still call them albums, not CDs, because, to me, the word describes the collection of songs put together by the artist in its raw, pure form regardless of the medium or delivery.
** I know these are compilation albums. It's my list and I can include those if I want.

1 Comments:

  • What? No "Pac-Man Fever?" :)

    U2's "Joshua Tree" would definitely make my list, along with Supertramp's "Breakfast in America," Jethro Tull's "Thick as a Brick," and Genesis' "Invisible Touch" (shut up, it's a pop masterpiece!). Don't know what my fifth choice would be, but it kicks butt too.

    -CinemaslaveJoe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 06, 2007 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home