Participate in My Nonsense

Monday, June 14, 2004

Bookie Update - June 14, 2004

My mono is slowly leaving me. My throat is feeling mucho better and I'm back to eating normal foods now. Note: when you have mono and the sore throat from hell, certain foods are not good like tacos and Honey Bunches of Os cereal. I might as well have been eating shards o' glass. My diet has consisted of hot tea, pudding, soup, pills, and an occasional bowl of ice cream. Last week was our anniversary and we postponed celebrating it because I didn't see any reason to spend lots of money on food I was only going to partially enjoy eating. Fortunately, tonight we'll enjoy a nice meal together.

I've got some exciting news... I downloaded a new ringtone for my phone. So, if you call me, I'll be notified of your call by Poison's Talk Dirty to Me. I thought it was a clever, humorous choice.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home