Participate in My Nonsense

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Random Thoughts

  • You can put either cheese or strawberries on any food and it will taste good.
  • Payday is like Christmas, Halloween, Tax Day, and the passing of Halley's Comet all rolled into one.
  • Bidding on Ebay stresses me out. There's too much pressure.
  • Paycheck with Ben Affleck is Minority Report with Tom Cruise except it's the lunch portion with french fries and cole slaw on the side.
  • If someone calls you on the phone and says, "What are you doing?" and you say, "Picking my nose," make sure you know exactly who you're talking to.
  • A cell phone is like your child: know where it is at all times and make sure it's silent when it needs to be.
  • The human body is going through the same additions the average home has gone through in the last 75 years. Homes have been equipped with electricity and other utilities, telephones and doorbells, media and entertainment, and computers. People are installing cell phones, beepers, PDAs, GPS systems, water pouches, heated outerwear, handheld game systems, and mp3 players on their belts, pockets, purses, and backpacks as regular fixtures.
  • [ANECDOTE] The nurse taking my blood yesterday addressed me as "Mark". After the second time I kindly corrected her and made light of the situation. After she called me "Mark" again I realized she didn't care.
  • I wonder how long I can use the excuse "I'm not lazy, I'm just recovering from mono."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home