Participate in My Nonsense

Friday, January 20, 2006

Four Things

In response to my buddy Thad's blog and "tag", here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
  • Speed boat driver at a summer camp
  • Auto parts delivery guy
  • Grocery store deli worker
  • Carpet cleaner
Four movies I'd watch on repeat:
  • Say Anything
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  • Tommy Boy
  • Gladiator
Four TV shows I love:
  • My Name is Earl
  • Law & Order: Criminal Intent
  • VH1's Top 100... (One Hit Wonders, Child Stars, etc)
  • Lost
Four vacation spots I'd love to frequent:
  • Any cruise ship
  • Cozumel, Mexico
  • New York City
  • Arizona
Four websites I visit daily:
  • Google Reader
  • Drudge Report
  • Lifehacker.com (via Google Reader)
  • Dilbert
Four foods I lust for:
  • Seafood
  • bd's mongolian barbeque
  • Steak hoagie and waffle fries from Mr. Spot's in Bowling Green, OH
  • Good sushi (yes, I think that's different than seafood)
Four changes to my house:
  • Attached garage with a new roof
  • Finished basement
  • Bigger Rooms
  • Add dining room
Four beers I like:
or I think I would like ;)
  • Yuengling Lager
  • Killian's Irish Red
  • Mickey's wide mouth (for the novelty)
  • Corona with lime
Four tags... it's your turn:
  • Scott Hall
  • Joe Barlow
  • Robb & Vanessa Ryerse
  • Alf Wilkes

2 Comments:

  • I was actually starting to pray for you, you hadn't blogged in so long.

    okay since I should be working, I'll go...

    Four Jobs:
    Feed Store Clerk
    Steak House Hostess (I sucked at it)
    Personal Assistant X 2 Professors
    4th Grade Teacher

    Four Movies:
    Notting Hill
    Anne of Green Gables
    Signs
    Romeo & Juliet
    (But Kudos to Say Anything!)

    Four TV Show I love:
    ER (if I can watch w/out Robb complaining the whole time)
    LOST
    Grey's Anatomy
    Extreme Makeover

    Four Vacation spots:
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Newport, RI
    Martha's Vinyard
    New York City

    Four websites:
    The Grenzian
    Ebay
    Crumbs from my table
    Addison Road

    Four Foods:
    Famous Dave's BBQ
    Abuelo's Authentic/Fine Mexican
    Oscars' Steaks
    ANY seafood -especially at BD's BBQ!

    Four Changes to house:
    sell it
    buy one in AR
    stop paying for heat in house I don't live in
    have an office

    Four Beers:
    they all smell like my grandpa..ugh.
    But Tequiza isn't bad with Mexican food.

    By Blogger Vanessa, at January 20, 2006 4:12 PM  

  • OK, I've added my two cents at http://alfsramblins.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Unknown, at January 24, 2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home