Participate in My Nonsense

Thursday, March 25, 2004

A little explanation...

Ok, so my wife says my blog sounds like I hate the world. So what? Just kidding. I should explain a little bit. I normally don't have a negative spirit about things, it just comes across that way. :) Seriously, though, most of the time when I write I'm doing it out of fun and not anger. Some of my humor probably comes across as critical, cynical, and hateful. I won't deny the cynical part because that's probably what motivates me to write.

In any case, I'll try to lighten things up a little bit and write so you don't think I'm shaking my first at everyone. When I'm angry, I think you'll probably know it. You should just hope you're never on the receiving end of my rage.

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home