Participate in My Nonsense

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Billboard Top 25 - August 25, 1990

Here's a little blast from the past... the Top 25 Billboard Chart from August 25, 1990. What were you doing when these songs were on the radio?
  1. Vision of Love, Mariah Carey
    I have visions of her career plummeting.
  2. Come Back To Me, Janet Jackson
    Oh, this is too easy.
  3. If Wishes Came True, Sweet Sensation
  4. Unskinny Bop, Poison
    Mmm Bop.
  5. Blaze of Glory (From "Young Guns II"), Jon Bon Jovi
  6. Release Me, Wilson Phillips
    Must...resist...
  7. Do Me!, Bell Biv Devoe
    Willem Dafoe? That dude is poison.
  8. Have You Seen Her, M.C. Hammer
    Has anyone seen M.C. Hammer?
  9. Jerk Out, The Time
  10. Epic, Faith No More
    Exploding piano!!
  11. Could This Be Love, Seduction
  12. The Power, Snap
    Who's got the power? I do.
  13. Tonight, New Kids On The Block
    Tonight my parents let me stay up past 9:30 so I could write this song.
  14. Cradle of Love, Billy Idol
    Not his finest work. Ride the pony. C'mon. More, more, more. It's a nice day to... START AGAIN!!
  15. Love and Affection, Nelson
    Dudes look like two ladies!
  16. Make You Sweat, Keith Sweat
    Long 'E' or short 'E'?
  17. King of Wishful Thinking, Go West
    I tell myself I'm over this song.
  18. Thieves in the Temple, The Artist
    Was this Prince? Maybe it was The Artist formerly known as Prince Cougar Mellencamp.
  19. Tic-Tac-Toe, Kyper
    This is how you say Bell Biv Devoe in Farsi.
  20. Banned In The U.S.A., Luke Featuring The 2 Live Crew
    I've never heard of Paul and Barnabas referred to as The 2 Live Crew.
  21. Love and Emotion, Stevie B
    I hear he's pushing a more mature persona and going by the name Stephen B.
  22. Across the River, Bruce Hornsby
    What happened to The Range? He should change his name to Horny B.
  23. The Other Side, Aerosmith
  24. Rub You the Right Way, Johnny Gill
    Because if you rub the wrong way she'll bite you or you'll get a splinter.
  25. Close To You, Maxi Priest
    The maxi-priest is the larger-size, 15 passenger priest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home