Participate in My Nonsense

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm still alive

I'm still here. I guess I've been afflicted with the "Haven't Posted in a While Syndrome." Let me briefly describe what's been going on in my life with the hopes that I'll write more significantly in the near future.
  1. Trying to get organized. For the last n years I have been very disorganized in virtually every area of my life. Along with that, I'm not a very disciplined person. I'm trying to catch up and get a handle on all the stuff in my life.
  2. Stephanie and I are really considering moving to Ohio this summer. Pray for us because it's a process to try to figure out if this is the best thing for our family and future. I'm going to be doing some hardcore job hunting very soon. We'll also have to make sure our house is in selling condition and put it on the market at the right time.
  3. God has really been teaching me a lot more lately about who I am and how He has made me. It's been cool to talk to people from time to time and be able to vocalize what's been going on in my head.
  4. Related to the last statement, I've purchased a little notebook to allow me to get things out of my head and on paper. My intention for this blog was to help get thoughts out of my head and into a tangible form. I realize that, for me, a blog is not an ideal dumping ground for thoughts and ideas. I'm going to concentrate more on writing in my notebook first and develop some of those thoughts in a blog post if I choose.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home