Participate in My Nonsense

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Mullets, Ringtones, and Free Internet

Ok, so I haven't written much in a while but this is a phenomenon common to those of us in the blogging community.

A few things:

  • I deleted a couple recent posts that were a little depressing. I'm over it so they're gone.
  • I'm in the process of taking care of the crusty mug that was on my desk. I'm in phase three of five steps involving various degrees of heat, pressure, and chemicals.
  • I visited my parents in their nice, new house last week. They're dial-up Internet is slow but luckily the oblivious neighbors across the street happened to have their wireless connection to their cable modem WIDE OPEN so I was able to hop on with my laptop when I needed to.
  • We visited the county fair where it appears that the mullet is still going strong.
  • I got a shipment from BMG music of 9 CDs. I'll post some pics of the covers soon.
  • I downloaded a new ring tone for my phone. If you listen to it and can guess correctly, a bowl of ice cream will be eaten in your name.
  • If we harness the powers of the military, FedEx, and Ted Kaczynski we can rid the world of Bin Laden for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home