Participate in My Nonsense

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Is Anybody Out There?

I kind of feel like I'm talking to a brick wall, or a mute, or a dead person. In any case, the word on the street is that there are a several people who read this thing (thanks, by the way) but no one ever posts. This grieves my soul. I ventured on this endeavor (or I endeavored on this venture, I can't remember which) to work through some things in my life and also to get things down on paper (er, uh, screen) that I had in my head. If you've read more than two or three of my entries you'll realize that it's sort of a mix between personal-type stuff, cynicism (which is an art form), and some attempts at humor. If you're not compelled to comment, by all means don't comment. However, it would be nice to have a little "Yeah buddy" or "Werd" or "Shut your fudge hole" or something else from time to time. If that doesn't happen, I won't be hurt and I'll keep doin' what I'm doin'. Anyway, thanks for reading and may the forces of evil become confused on the way to your homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home