Participate in My Nonsense

Friday, October 24, 2003

Hi! I'm in Delaware

This weekend I'll be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hopefully we'll get down there without any incident from the State Highway Patrol or any law enforcement officer. You see, thanks to Dan in the business office at Jim White Honda in Maumee, Ohio (that's basically Toledo for you non-Northwest-Ohio-savvy people) I have an expired temporary tag for my new vehicle. If for some reason I am pulled over and ticketed, I'll be sending it off to Dan for him to pay for out of his pocket (or Jim White Honda's for that matter. I don't really care who pays for it as long as it isn't me). I'm really hoping that the paperwork I need arrives in the mail today. If I lived closer and I weren't almost 30 I'd put a flaming bag of dog crap on Dan's front porch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home